Do You Need Help Paying for Heating Oil?

Do You Need Help Paying for Heating Oil?

Get Help Paying for Home Heating Oil

There are organizations that can help low income families with buying heating oil.  See the list below and give them a call with your questions or to get the process started.

A.B.C.D/T.E.A.M./N.E.O.N./  are other energy assistance programs which, the customer would need to apply to them directly. Eligible cleints would contact the energy department to place the order for oil , and once Parkway oil receives the authorization for the order from the energy department, we would then schedule the delivery for the amount that is approved through the program.

Operation Fuel partners with local government and community based organizations at more than 100 sites throughout Connecticut to ensure that families in need have access to the year-round energy assistance.

  • Action for Bridgeport Community Development, Inc. or A.B.C.D.(Bridgeport area) 203-384-6904;
  • TEAM, Inc. (Derby-Ansonia-Shelton area) 203-736-5420
  • NEON (Lower Fairfield County) 203-663-7337
  • Operation Fuel can be reached by dialing 211 or calling 860-243-2345